The mission of the Home & School Association is to enhance the family-like atmosphere of the school. It is also to provide support for teachers, principals and parents/guardians by promoting open communication between all involved. This Association is consultative to the Principal of the school.
- Provide opportunities for parent/guardian participation and foster social growth in the school.
- Promote the school in the community.
- Promote and encourage parent/guardian participation in system-wide fundraisers.
- Determine, with the Principal, and carry out the Home & School Association approved fundraising events for the year.
- Determine, with the Principal, the school budgetary needs best covered by these fundraising monies.
All parents/guardians of students enrolled in the school are welcome! Membership also includes all staff, the Principal and Pastor.
Meetings are held every other month and, in an effort to include as many parents/guardians as possible, meeting times vary.