The mission of the Home & School Association is to enhance the family-like atmosphere of the school. It is also to provide support for teachers, principals and parents/guardians by promoting open communication between all involved. This Association is consultative to the Principal of the school.
- Provide opportunities for parent/guardian participation and foster social growth in the school.
- Promote the school in the community.
- Promote and encourage parent/guardian participation in system-wide fundraisers.
- Determine, with the Principal, and carry out the Home & School Association approved fundraising events for the year.
- Determine, with the Principal, the school budgetary needs best covered by these fundraising monies.
All parents/guardians of students enrolled in the school are welcome! Membership also includes all staff, the Principal and Pastor.