The time is upon us to register your child/ren for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be from February 29 through March 18. It is very important that you register during this time period. The number of staff needed for the upcoming year will be based on these enrollment numbers.
Registration Notes for 2017-2018:
- Through March 24, 2017, the non-refundable registration deposit will be $25.00 (a $75.00 discount)
- After March 24, 2017 the deposit will increase to $100
- Early 5 will be an all-day program only.
Tuition- PLEASE SEE NEW TUITION CHART (costs are annual, not monthly)
- Full price cost: $5,056.00
- Minimum cost for one child $1,300.00
- Preschool 4 year old cost: $935.00 (all day optional - additional cost of $935)
- Preschool 3 year old cost: $780.00
Registration packets are available on this page, at the Administration Office, All Saints and all Vicariate IV parishes. Your registration deposit is subtracted from the total amount of tuition due. Once the school year has begun, one month's tuition payment is due at registration instead of a $100 deposit. Tuition assistance, scholarships and earned tuition credits are available to help lower the cost of tuition. For tuition questions, please contact Carol at 989.892.2533.
We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion or national origin in its admission policies. We give preference in admission first to Catholic students whose families are parishioners of a Vicariate IV parish. Second consideration is given to Catholic students from other parishes. Non-Catholic students are welcome and are admitted as space allows.
Additional Registration Information:
Download Registration Forms: